*We currently have a position open for an Collections Representative.
The primary purpose is to minimize losses through the control of account delinquency. Other duties include follow up on impounds and insurance claims.
- Contact customer and negotiate satisfactory payments arrangements
- Use all available resources to effectively resolve customer accounts while being courteous and responsive to customer concerns
- Utilize influence and negotiation skills
- Utilize collection screens to quickly analyze account
- Use analytical skills to assess proper determination of account remedies
- Other duties as assigned
- Operate within the State and Federal collection laws (Adhere to FDCPA)
- Meet department goals by reducing delinquency and controlling losses
- Make cost effective decisions
- Ensure problems are resolved in a timely manner
- Displays full support of department and team objectives, processes and procedures
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent work ethic and a strong desire to succeed.
- Ability to work in and contribute to a team environment
Scheduled Work Hours
Required to comply with predetermined work hours within the time frame of Monday through
Saturday, 8:00 am – 9:00 pm. Current schedule is set at a 5 day work week at 40 hours per week,
with one night to 7:00 pm and one to 8:00 pm. However, these hours are subject to change according
to business needs.
• View Full Job Description
• Download Application to return via either email or fax. Once complete, please attach a cover letter and/or resume and include position applied for and fax to 770-994-1696.
• To apply for a position online fill out our employment application here.»
©2007 All rights reserved. Automobile Acceptance Corporation, 1-800-954-9322