Automobile Acceptance Corporation is founded on the fundamental principle of offering valuable financial products and services delivered with the highest ethical standards to meet the needs of our customers.
Continuously innovate industry best practices that drive employee development, customer satisfaction and corporate performance to make Automobile Acceptance Corporation the most respected automobile finance company in the world.
Customer Commitment – We develop relationships that make a positive difference for our customers.
Empathy – We show that we care for our employees and customers by praising and thanking for work well done and keeping commitments.
Quality – We offer products and services that are valuable and fairly priced.
Career Development – We give everyone the opportunity to succeed and grow though training, coaching and mentoring.
Personal Accountability – We are personally accountable for delivering in a timely manner on our promises and commitments.
Teamwork – We collaborate in a positive constructive manner to advance outcomes that better our customers, employees and company.
Continuous Improvement – We strive to improve daily our systems, process and policies.
When it comes to your financing, we care more about where you’re headed than where you’ve been.
Our goal is to provide you with financing that’s right for you and at an amount that you can afford.
- Credit reporting to the major credit bureaus
- Competitive financial solutions for all types of credit
- Trained account representatives with the highest professional standards and ethics
- Online payment options for debit/credit cards, checks and ACH drafts
- Customer welcome center at corporate office
- One-stop shopping for automobile sales, finance and insurance
- Special incentives and rewards for repeat customers
AAC is proud to belong to the following associations:
- Georgia Auto Dealers Association
- The Better Business Bureau
- Georgia Independent Automobile Dealers Association
- National Automotive Finance Association
Clayton County Sheriff’s Association
Clayton County Christmas Toy Project
Houston County Special Fund
Riverdale Masonic Lodge
Southwest Christian Hospital
Sandy Springs Mission
Houston County Orphanage
American Red Cross
West Rome High School
Summitt Family YMCA
Georgia Firefighters Bureau
City of Riverdale
The Council on Alcohol and Drug Abuse
Life Christian Academy
North Metro Baptist Church
Riverdale Business Association
United Way of Metropolitan Atlanta